Monday, September 7, 2009

Our First "DINE and PAINT"



By the huge encouragement from my sweet friends, and the need to have fun nights painting on "our side of the mountain" I have started two paint nights. One will be held at Carson's Grille (formerly The Corner) times TBA so watch my blog and for the next 6 weeks in Hampton Cove at the Hampton House starting on September 15. Social time from 5:30-6:00'ish and paint after that. I am so excited to be "teaching" friends and if I can get my husband to come family. It has been sort of a dream of mine to be able to share my creative side with others. NOW the dream has become a reality. I am also looking into another place in Huntsville to have similar classes. If you would like to join us at anytime, please email me at apope@hsv.k12.al.us. Space is limited at both classes so I will have to take the first 16 painters.

The class is very informal. If you have ever said "I cannot paint, I cannot draw stick figures" YOU will be surprised. I will walk you through the painting and everyone will go home with a masterpiece. I supply everything. At Hampton Cove, the class will be held in the old weight room. BYOB light snacks provided (unless you would like to bring an appetizer). At Carson's Grille, you can either eat or come and visit.

September 15th we will paint Abstract Crosses.

The class on September 15th I have 7 who have contacted me. I will keep you posted via this blog.

1 comment: