Monday, April 27, 2009

Bryant Denny Chimes


Acrylic 10x20
$45.00
We went to Tuscaloosa a few weekends ago for the A-day game and we were walking by the quad and I saw Denny Chimes through the trees. For those of you that may be unfamiliar with the landmark it was built across the street from the Presidents mansion on campus. At the foot of this tower, star football players have left a foot print and hand print for fans to see. I have walked by many times before and never noticed how beautiful itactually is. Funny thing is when we walked by the chimes were playing the hymn The Deep Love of Jesus. Well, what a better way to reach out to the students. Of course it would help to know the words. I couldn't get the words out of my head.
If you'd like to purchase this please contact me at apope9062@gmail.com I think it would make a great father's day gift for that avid BAMA fan on your list.

No comments:

Post a Comment